Reply to
Owain Lastname

Richard

Reply to
Tricky Dicky

He could dig another hole and bury it..

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.

Put it down your trousers and shake it out when you go out on "exercise".

Reply to
Max Demian

Yes that is the way to do it! Have you ever noticed when you have to dig a hole and fill it in again there is always some soil left over? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Seeing where the post is from though, they probably used horses and carts when it was originally posted. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

drive it over to me. I can use unlimited quantities

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

That's the space occupied by the body.

Reply to
Max Demian

Farmers and allotment holders welcome good soil.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

Brian Gaff (Sofa) laid this down on his screen :

Had they invented wheels for the cart when it was posted?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.

on 28/07/2021, Brian Gaff (Sofa) supposed :

Have you ever noticed when you disamble soemthing mechanical, there are always some bits left over?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.