soft close toilet seat

Seat is becoming slack & no longer self closes. Pan seems to be all in one with cistern on top of back. How do I get to the bolts holding the seat to tighten them. Will I have to pull the pan away from the wall?

Reply to
alecandirene

my soft close toilet seat has tiny grub screws on the back of the hinges (towards the cistern). I undo these with an allen key and the seat can be removed. The pan has some studs installed which these grub screws grab into.

Reply to
Slider

I have a (recently fitted) similar pan with soft close seat attached by "blind bolts" from top only - the hinge of the seat has a cover released via small screws - then the tops of the blind bolts are visible

hope it helps jim

Reply to
jim