Sockets And Lights Gone !!

my conservatory sockets are on there own 32amp mcb direct in consume

unit with the lights fused spured (3amp) off the sockets but nothin now works please advis

-- leon

Reply to
leon

I dont see how anyone could with so little info. I assume youve switched the mcb back on. And the RCD if its a split CU. For any more you'd need to give us a clue.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

- --

Replying to the scanty info given by OP, before resetting MCB (and a possible master RCD) check around whole ring wiring route for any signs of humidity or of possible interference by vermin. As the lighting is a spurred subsidiary (rather naughty) of the power ring in this area, until the utilities cct is restored, you obviously will not get any lights. Jim

Reply to
Jim Gregory

I would advise you to be more precise as that doesn't tell us anything. does the ciruit breaker trip when nothing is plugged in, when items are plugged in or is there just no power and how have you tested this?

Reply to
sheba