Soakaway

No

Reply to
Judith

No ==========================================

You wouldn't waste water like you are doing if you were on a meter.

Mike

'Mike'

Hi Judith, Just looked at this thread (but not read all the responses yet), but I was wondering if the weight of the raised bed might have damaged water/sewerage pipes below. I don't know how old the raised bed is, or if it's made of brick or timber, but if newish and built without a survey, it could be fracturing some underground plumbing. It's a long shot, but worth checking.

Reply to
Spider

Dear Judith, With the very greatest of respect, how many people have to tell you that you are over-watering before you accept what they say?

Soakaways are generally constructed to remove rainfall from areas where it gathers. I have *never* heard of soakaways being installed to remove excess garden watering, simply because that is never a requirement.

PLEASE listen to what everyone is telling you and stop wasting water.

Reply to
Fuschia

Dear Judith, With the very greatest of respect, how many people have to tell you that you are over-watering before you accept what they say?

Soakaways are generally constructed to remove rainfall from areas where it gathers. I have *never* heard of soakaways being installed to remove excess garden watering, simply because that is never a requirement.

PLEASE listen to what everyone is telling you and stop wasting water. ===========================================

Fuschia it's a wind up can't you see it?

Mike (Shouldn't have pointed that out should I?) .................................................

Reply to
'Mike'

Could be a leak in the supply pipe.

Reply to