So all bin out with yer new angle grinders yet?

Its been very quiet around here, maybe they have all decided to buy drones instead this year.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Drones with angle grinders? Duck!

Reply to
Davey

oddly

your post reminded me that its time for me to be bin policeman for this fortnight :-)

tim

Reply to
tim...

We need a bin policeman around here to put all the bins and boxes back each week after the bin collectors have left them strewn about the footway. I swear its safer on bin days to walk down the middle of the road. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

The angle grinder will be out shortly - it's almost time to get the lights off the tree.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Hmm, well this is a no angle grinder household. Locals think its dangerous enough me having a power drill. if i went out with an Angle grinder, saw aor sander I think they might call the men in white coats out. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Yep. Bright and early Christmas day, New years day and a few days between. Cutting stainless steel gutters and down pipes to size for the extension.

:)

Reply to
www.GymRatZ.co.uk