Small pull lightswitch needed - suggestions?

All,

I need a small pull light switch for a wall mounted light. Something with any visible bit stainless would be ideal.

It's going to be mounted into a light fitting, so needs to be compact - the sort of thing that you'd find built into a fitting, rather than a self- contained ceiling switch.

Any thoughts on a supplier? Would I be best obtaining a complete fitting from Ikea or somewhere and lobbing all bar the switch...?

Reply to
Adrian

Dave Plowman (News)

stainless, but it is a small pull switch!

Sparks...

Reply to
Sparks

Sparks (postmaster@127.0.0.1) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Utterly perfect. And - even posted - less than a fiver. Bingo! Ta muchly.

Reply to
Adrian

What, like

?SKU=PL01004

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Andrew Gabriel ( snipped-for-privacy@cucumber.demon.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

"Availability: No Longer Stocked"...

Reply to
Adrian

Try

is your friend.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Sparks (postmaster@127.0.0.1) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Delivered today, and it looks ideal. Thanks.

Reply to
Adrian