Slightly OT: Mould on car door seals

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place to ask so here goes.

Basically on my drivers side only there is some green-ish mould looking type thing on the door rubber\seal. I was wondering what would be good for getting this off ?

Cheers

Reply to
dadindistress

I had that same problem last year. I gave it a good scrub and a scrape, but the stuff grew back within a month.

I did manage to solve the problem - by selling the car.... :D Don't suppose that would help your situation though? :D ___________________________________ The Grim Reaper

Reply to
The Grim Reaper

I would try either a strong bleach solution, leaving it on for 10 minutes before wshing it off with water or weaker solution, or a proprietary anti-mould solution that is available from the likes of B&Q.

Reply to
mark_yh

Wash with water and liberal quantities of Fairy Liquid, dry with a soft cloth and finish with a chamois leather. Finally, give it a good polish. Repeat every Sunday morning. :-)

Mike

Reply to
MikeH

Lol, not much I just bought it a few months ago :-)

Reply to
dadindistress