Yes, butt. No, butt. Inside/Outside toilet?!

Our original flat-roof kitchen was basically a square, about 10' x

10'. In one corner was an outside toilet, taking about a small 3' x3' square out of the kitchen.

We were thinking about taking out these two walls to give more room in the kitchen.

Problem.

An extension was built onto the kitchen, leaving the outside toilet now inside.

My Ma now lives in this room and has a bathroom. The outside toilet, now inside, is now an empty cubical entered from my Ma's room. However, the outlet from the pan goes into the original pipe in the cubicle. That drain runs under the extension and dips sharply downwards just outside the wall of the extension.

If I wall off the cubicle from my Ma's side and remove the two walls on the kitchen side, the original entrance to the drain will be under the kitchen floor.

So, any suggestions about how to connect my Ma's toilet to the existing drain, bearing in mind that it is not feasible to stick my Ma in the garden while I work on this.

Francis