Sky HDMI lead?

Scratching around for an HDMI lead for a FireTV Box - soon to be delivered, I found a lead marked by SKY moulded into the plugs at each end, one end red, the other end black. Are these just standard HDMI leads or is there a reason for the red / black plugs please?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.

I'm using a couple of them here, they're just standard high speed cable as far as I know. Probably the colour on the ends is just to "help" people identify which hole to put it in :)

Reply to
Lee

on 01/10/2019, Lee supposed :

Thanks!