Sinking feeling?

I made quite a few calls in the LB of Haringey but I think going in to a Norfolk pighouse that had been shut up overnight was probably slightly more breathtaking. On the other hand it probably had less fleas.

Reply to
Invisible Man

Ah yes, the overful horridzontal surfaces.

Reply to
PeterC

In article , Hugo Nebula scribeth thus

Even in this supposed wealthy area of Cambridge we've got our share of those. Remember many years ago when I had to mend TV's for an existence and in some of them it was bloody difficult to breathe in them, let alone the overpowering stench of people who hadn't washed since gawd knows when and some, it seemed, didn't know quite how to clean their arses for weeks on end;(..

You could perhaps excuse to poor old half senile dears who stank of piss as they couldn't get to the loo in time;!..

Reply to
tony sayer