Simple web editing software?

No, but if I was trying to demonstrate how good my editor was, I'd want my website to have nice clean fast-loading html, not slow graphics that are inaccessible to people like Brian.

Reply to
Andy Burns

Uh huh ... So the BMW website should be powered by a straight six engine and smell faintly of leather? Do they claim that the site was developed to show off their software?

It doesn't detract from the fact that it's a decent web design package and that it can be downloaded for a free trial. If the OP doesn't like it he can choose not to pay for it. Dismissing it out of hand for a crap decision made by a web designer is odd.

Reply to
Steve Firth

No, but I do expect the BMW salesman to drive one, and for it to not have the wheels fall off.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

A better comparison would be the message sent out if a BMW salesman drove home in an AUDI.

But clearly a decision that at least two people here would make.

Reply to
Andy Burns

So Rolls-Royce workers should drive what? ;-)

Reply to
Bob Martin

wordpress is enough for a simple website

Reply to
sarahgarden123

There are weird people everythere.

Reply to
Steve Firth

If it's really a small website, why not learn a few HTML tags and build your pages using a simple text editor? It's really quite fun and you can get impressive results after a bit of practice and messing about :-)

Just use IE or whatever to see what it looks like as you develop.

DIY at its best.

Reply to
Frank Erskine

I like this editor for HTML and other coding work. It 'understands' HTML and CSS and colors it up usefully

The Natural Philosopher