Simple living room design software

Hi,
I'm after a piece of software, or even a website, where I can specify my living-room measurements, window size, place pieces of furniture, change colours etc. Basically, my new suite is due to be delivered soon and I want to redesign the living-room colours, but would like to see how everything looks first before going ahead with things.
Is there anything out there that will do this?
Many thanks in advance.
Bart
On 13 May 2005 02:11:51 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com"
The latest PC Pro magazine (July 05 issue 129) has a free full copy of Floorplan 3D v7.3 on the cover DVD. My subscription copy arrived 30 mins ago so it may not be in the shops for a day or two yet.
--
Peter Parry.
http://www.wpp.ltd.uk/