silverline propane torch instructions?

Please can anyone offer guidance or relate their experience of:

Silverline general purpose propane torch model 456996 - Supplied with 2 interchangeable gas jets and 3 burners: 25, 35 and

50mm dia.

This is a replacement for my trusty but aged Sievert torch. Application: plumbing/Cu soldering.

My main query is: Which gas jet goes with which burner? The torch is supplied without assembly or usage instructions.

Bought on ebay but the ultimate suppplier

does not offer a tel help no.

Any thoughts most appreciated.

TIA

Reply to
jim

Bigger jet = more gas coming through it, so hotter/more fierce flame.

Bigger burner means more spread of flame. Large jet, with small burner gives hottest combination, small jet with large burner gives 'coolest' flame.

Reply to
A.Lee