Silicone Site 2

Got my sealant removal tool, packaging showed this manufacturer

Some interesting videos & some silly products (IMO), but worth a look.

Sealant removal tool looks good, I'll report back when I've tried it in anger.

Now I've said that & got a new toy to play with I won't get a sealing job for months :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I've got one of the scaper things from Lidl (couple of quid) - looks unlikely but works well to get the bulk of the sealant off. Couldn't get the liquid to work.

Rob

Reply to
Rob