showerlux showers

Does anyone have any opinions of Showerlux shower enclosures.......I've fitted a 760 x 760 stone tray but am having difficulty finding a decent (attractive!!!) shower enclosure to fit and the Showerlux ITS pivot door and side panel looks luuurvely!! Only problem it costs about the same as the GDP of some small countries ( about 800 notes.....yes 800!!!) but wanted to know whether it was worth it!

Mark

Reply to
mark bay

Last shower I did was showerlux. Very very pleased with the result. You pay for looks, quality is good as well but its the style you pay for.

Reply to
TonyK

In message , on Wed, 22 Dec 2004, mark bay writes

Had one for about 5 years now. Fitted it myself, no problems at all.

Reply to
Philip Stokes

You could try:

- Screwfix (probably the cheapest option) or alternatively

- Novellini (I think they are middle of the range in terms of quality and price)

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

Thanks for the advice

Did try a cheaper shower enclosure from Wickes (made by Aqualux) which I beleive is the same one that Screwfix sell. This had a frameless pivot door but the glass was bowed and the enclosure would not reduce down to the size of the tray (aqualux tray from B & Q).

The moral of this story I beleive is that you get what u pays for.

Reply to
mark bay

I think that you get what you pay for with shower screens. I purchased a cheap Tab UK model (off Ebay as it happens) and although its good its not as good quality as the showerlux thats in my parents and has been there for over 5 years. If I was doing the job again Id pay more for a higher quality enclosure such as a showerlux.

CM.

Reply to
Charles Middleton