Shower Waste Trap - Not low profile

Needing to exit waste through a joist 4inches below its top face (centre of joist). Most traps seem to be low profile where the centre of the waste outlet is as high as possible.

I want to minimise connections and thought it would be great if I can find a deep (but high capacity) waste trap. Then the pipe can come straight through the centre of the joist and into the trap with no bends.

Any suggestions?

Reply to
DerbyBorn

You can get some where the outlet is on a gimbal and hence can allow the pipe to exit at an angle. So you could use that for a drop to a 45 degree bend to get through the joist.

Reply to
John Rumm