Shower vs Bath

I want to know how to get paid to do this sort of research.

The main conclusion is "spending longer in the shower uses more water and costs more."

Well I could do research like that in the pub and earn money getting pissed.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Admit it Tim. You want see how long your wife and kids spend in the shower so you can make a data logger to find out how much they cost you:-)

Reply to
ARWadsworth

There is a formula for that:

cost =