Shower tiling

Any pro tilers out there? When I last tiled a shower I used a flat bed of adhesive (as advised somewhere), rather than the usual rippled bed, but it was a real pain to get the tiles flat - is it really necessary? I'm about to tile the bathroom and would prefer to make life a little easier.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

(as advised somewhere), here's a gun shoot him...hands Dave the gun.

The reason for the ripple is so you have enough adhesive to play about with to get it level and any bumps in the wall will counteract with parts of the wall thats not bumpy.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

The3rd Earl Of Derby