Shower Pumps.

Hi All,

I wanted to add a shower pump for our downstairs shower. This is on a seperate cylinder feed to our 2 upstairs showers to which I have already fitted a 3 bar stuart turner in the loft. They work great.

The new pump would be placed in the airing cupboard so needs to be quiet also the pressures needed are probably not as high 1.5 would probably be ok. The 1.5 bar ST pump is about 250 quid which is a bit much really as its only a nice to have. Does anybody else have any offers of other mfcrs to try, with quiet operation being the main concern?

Thanks, Matthew

Reply to
m_d_allen

Over ten years I had two cheapies then a mid-range fail before I finally fitted a ST. They were all far noisier than the (higher performance) ST. Check eBay, you may find a second hand one.

Reply to
newshound