Shower problem

My triton opal shower, not a power shower though has developed a problem. when I switch it on , water flows from the little over flow pipe under neath. The shower head pipe is not blocked though, any ideas guys?

Reply to
Annette Kurten

This was discussed very recently. Look for a thread called:

"Should I change my shwoer?" (sic)

In google groups on January 29th 2004.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Oops -that is not an overlow it means the the PRD-Pressure Relief Device has operated and will need to be replaced after identifying why it operated . According to the book I have for my shower it is can be caused by (1) blocked Sprayhead ,(2) Twisted or blocked flexible hose,(3) Frozen Heater Can ( unlikely) or (4) Sprayhead not removed when commisioning shower ( not likely if shower operated ok beforehand ). So take your pick . Contact triton for advice -They have a website .

Stuart