Shower hose

Hello,

We bought a B&Q shower hose last year and it has already split, I am getting tired of replacing the shower hose every year.

Dose this seem like a good replacement?

you for your help!

Reply to
David

you can get double wovens for a fraction of that

Reply to
meow2222

Make sure the end fitting (taper) fits your riser rail attachment.

What are people doing to destroy them so quickly?

Reply to
John

If only I knew, it gets used by 6 people if that helps.

Reply to
David

are your opinions on that one?

Reply to