shower curtain weights

To stop the shower curtain billowing, I have tried weighted hem shower curtains, double layer shower curtains and magnetic tablecloth weights attached to the bottom. All have problems. What I really need is some "heavy clips" that are waterproof and of a soft material so they do not bang and scrape the bath. I have plenty of lead in the garage. Any ideas, DIY or other ? Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

A screen?

Quick look on eBay finds these in the US... Not cheap, with delivery included, but they wouldn't be hard to copy.

Adrian

What has worked well for me is getting rid of nasty plastic shower curtains and switching to cotton. No billowing, no inward cling, more cost but last many times as long.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

We had a fabric show curtain with a waited hem that was OK, but unless washed frequently, got rather mildewy around the bottom where it touched the bath. So we now have a PEVA one again. It just needs to be weighted.

You can get plastic covered fishing weights, so I could probably fashion something from them.

Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

Oh dear.