Shower base repair

I have a shower in the corner of a room. The shower base has a lip around the edge, about 2cm high, and the base is mounted on a wooden frame so that the top of the lip is about 7" from the floor. I have no idea what make the base is. There is a plastic trim around the two exposed edges of the shower base which hooks over the lip and covers the sides of the base and the wooden frame to the floor, i.e. it is about 7" high. The shower base seems to be in reasonable condition but the plastic trim is very tatty. Can anyone suggest where I might buy a replacement trim that will hook over the lip of the base?

Reply to
Kevin Webb