Shiny shack LED torches

Someone asked about LED torches a while ago and one of the responses mentioned Shiny Shack. I ordered a couple (a pocket torch and an "extra-bright" torch) which arrived today - complete with free sweets!

On first sight they seem to be well made and VERY bright but the pocket torch is not exactly small (I probably need to read the small print more closely). My initial reaction is that they are good value for money - only time will tell whether they will prove to be reliable and have a decent battery life.

Dave

Reply to
NoSpam

The message from NoSpam contains these words:

I can't comment on the pocket torch but I would second the compliments. I had the extra-bright torch and the head torch and am impressed by both. Not sure why the head torch needs a flashing setting but it doesn't really detract from the usefulness.

Reply to
Roger

Bike (or horse) riders.

Reply to
John Rumm

Pocket & extra bright are both excellent. Wish I'd known about the head torch, mine is only 12 LED and was dearer.

Because it can :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I just bought a head-torch from Netto 4.99 gbp seems quite good - but time will tell

Reply to
judith

Lidl (or was it aldi?) had a small 4AA divers torch a couple of weeks ago.. plastic but waterproof to 50m.. £5. Works well so far.

Reply to
dennis