Shed of the Year 2016 in Pictures

some of you blokes will enjoy this: http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/gallery/2016/may/25/shed-of-the-year-2016-competition
A gallery of some of the best entries for Cuprinol’s Shed of the Year 2016 competition
On Wed, 25 May 2016 23:27:34 +0100, TimW wrote:

An ROC post isn't really a shed in my book. The Second and third I feel fit my definition of shed, ie. something built by the owner with what is to hand to provide storage and work space to build/make other things.
--
Cheers
Dave.