Setting central heating programmer

I have a Scottish Gas UP2 programmer which appears to be a Drayton LP722 but might be another Drayton model.

I want to set different times for HW and heating but I can't find instructions for this device. On the back are three sets of pins which take computer style links. I think it has been set up as single channel which I think means same times for HW and heating - but perhaps one of these links releases the 2 channel mode?

Does anyone have the installation/set up instructions? Or knows what I'm talking about?

Geoff (not geoff)

Reply to
Geoff Pearson

google

Drayton LP722 instructions

and the second item what you want I think.

Robert

Reply to
RobertL

Thanks, I had not found that even with Google. However, the back of my Invensys devices has three "computer" style links each with three pins:

L-I (no idea! - set to L)

1-7 (not sure about this - same every day=1, different each day=7; no link in place and spare link taped to box) P-G (I expect this is pumped versus gravity - and it is set to P)

Any guidance on this?

Reply to
Geoff Pearson

Possibly the jumper to set either mains or "volt free" contacts...

Yup, without that set to P you won't get the option for independent control.

Reply to
John Rumm