Septic Tank FAQ (was One less pigeon)

There used to be a Septic Tank FAQ on the diyFAQ at http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/ under 'Miscellaneous'. http://www.whirlnet.co.uk/demon/septic.txt
But the link no longer works, at least not for me.
Many years ago there was a septic tank FAQ produced by Catherine Carter in 1997. It was probably the same one.
I have a copy of Carter's FAQ in WORD format, with some of the follow-up questions. Would people be interested in seeing it and should I add it to the diyfaq? If so, how do I do that? Would there be copyright issues?
--

Chris

On Wed, 11 Apr 2018 18:56:51 +0100

It lives on here: https://web.archive.org/web/20160916220315/http://www.whirlnet.co.uk/demon/septic.txt

Eww nasty - burn it and bury it, sprinkled with salt.

Ah, thanks. I did Google for it but didn't find it.

That seems excessive - I'm sure a simple 'delete' would be adequate.
--

Chris

On Wed, 11 Apr 2018 19:39:27 +0100

I went straight to archive.org - it's really useful for tracking down stuff that was on defunct websites.
On 11/04/2018 18:56, Chris Hogg wrote:

You can find most similar things on the wayback archive if you have the original URL - I see Rob found it, so I won't look for it again!

Slap it on the wiki with a note that it was originally authored by her. (drop me an email if you need a wiki account or instructions on how to do it)
Can't imagine that anyone will complain especially as it is to all intents and purposes already in the public domain (even of not legally as such). I have rescued various old FAQs like that...
Having had a look through it, we perhaps ought to check its recommendations are still correct against current versions of the BS doc cited (I note there is a 2008 revision of that)
--
Cheers,

John.
On Wed, 11 Apr 2018 20:49:39 +0100, John Rumm

As it's still available but under a slightly different link, all it needs is the link changing. It would be simplest if someone with a wiki account did that, which I don't have.
--

Chris

On 11/04/2018 20:55, Chris Hogg wrote:

Its probably better to import rather than rely on the wayback archive I would have thought...
--
Cheers,

John.