self levelling laser leveller

Hi I am looking for a self levelling laser leveller to use when putting a border round a room. It will only be for a one of job, hopefully, any suggestions? Ron

Reply to
ron

B&Q were selling these off for £13.99 or you maybe lucky and find one in Lidl for £9.99

Reply to
Hybrid

I have tried cheap ones and they are pants!

I got the Black and Decker one (with power and pipe detection for future use!!)

Marked up an entire room with 4 alcove areas, I was only 1mm out over the "loop". Well impressed.

Reply to
Tim Morley

By "1mm out", do you mean that the ends of your marks differed by 1mm, or that the maximum the line was out was 1mm (if the latter, how do you know?

I think I'd just use a decent level.

Reply to
Chris Bacon