Seen on a van in B&Q...

In article ,
It was a 'handy man' van. If he were working nearby makes sense for small stuff rather than go a distance to a BM. Although that's likely to be Travis Perkins who aren't exactly cheap either.
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)
Dunno what yours is like but ours is a who^H^Harehouse with a proper trade stuff at trade prices end (at the far end from where you come in so you don't have to drive your nice shiny 4x4 Tescomobile past the oiks loading plasterboard & cement into rusty Transits).
Reply to
John Stumbles

Site Timeline Threads

  • site's last updated in