Seen on a local F/B page

Not much help, but I remember houses in Amsterdam having a permanent large hook installed, jutting out just below the roof. This allowed large objects to be lifted through windows via a pulley.

Pancho

There is mobile kit available (clearly at a some cost) to do just such a job.

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon
<snip>

<snip>

Erm, you seem to have re-posted the same link the OP did? Any reason why Jim?

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Erm, you seem to have re-posted the same link the OP did? Any reason why Jim?

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

never saw that

Reply to
Jim GM4 DHJ ...

never saw that 2

Reply to
Jim GM4 DHJ ...

and it wasn't the original poster he was nice brian ....

Reply to
Jim GM4 DHJ ...

and it wasn't the original poster he was nice brian ....2

Reply to
Jim GM4 DHJ ...

Nice arse

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

Yes agreed:)..

French i believe?...

Reply to
tony sayer

In message snipped-for-privacy@brightview.co.uk>, Jimk snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes

Moving house some years ago, I was pleasantly surprised at the *have a go* willingness of the J. Lewis delivery team.

3'0" divan was too big to manoeuvre up the stairs because of an included attic ceiling. With a window taken out, they carried/pushed it up a ladder and into the bedroom.
Reply to
Tim Lamb

Cue armchair hand wavey gestures & insinuations of ineptness....

Reply to
Jimk