Seeking kitchen mixer tap w/ ceramic dics

I want to replace the knackered utility room mixer tap by one with half-turn ceramic discs, like the one in the kitchen. This is for a sink with two tap holes, not a single central one, and whereever I look, I can't find a tap like this. Can't believe they don't exist any more - can anyone help?

Thanks David

Reply to
Lobster