Seeking heatproof sealant/adhesive

A memorable past cover from Cars and Car Conversions magazine showed a turbocharged 2l Ford ohc engine on a dyno test bed with a cherry red turbo and incandescent manifolds. I don't know what temp that made it but I felt quite inspired at the time. I think they got 300 odd bhp out of it.

Reply to
fred

I remember a friend had a Westfield with one in (shoe-horning that in there was interesting). It was a "bit mental" - and had a habit of eating clutches, IIRC... :-)

Reply to
Jules Richardson

On occasion, I used to sit in traffic jams in my Sierra Cosworth, watching the rain on the bonnet above the turbo boiling ...

Reply to
Huge