Security exception problem

When I try almost anything with thunderbird I get a Security exception problem message. It has only started happening today. The only way to get rid of it is constantly pressing Exit. Any ideas as to hot wto get rid? I have run full esmart security to no avail. It is a bl**dy PITA

Reply to
Broadback

It's likely there's a problem with the certificate on your mail server. Your ISP or other mail provider should be able to fix it. It could also happen if the date on your computer is wrong.

Theo

Reply to
Theo

Broadback snipped-for-privacy@j-towill.co.uk> posted

Try accessing your e-mail account via webmail instead of Tbird and see if you get certificate errors.

Reply to
Algernon Goss-Custard

Nothing like the shock when Peeler fulfills your request.

Reply to
Richard