Security again

[T] Well, an extension to the d.i.y security thread?
[T] Indeed (I did write more but snipped it)

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

Yes, wasn't sure if you were going the videotaped evidence route, so triggering the tape off something automatic could be useful; you can ruin a good vcr (and end up a v sad bloke) searching through hours of video footage. If that's the way you're going, you'll need a pretty tight shot to get any chance of ID from the footage.

Reply to
fred

Why not! we could do trip-wire zip guns made from bits of old gas pipe and man traps - I've an old Victorian pheasant-rearing book that's got lots of diagrams for both.

Reply to
Anon

I have a prototype potato gun in the shed made out of plastic pipe. Very DIY.

Reply to
Huge