Securit 700L (circa 1995)

A few years ago we moved into a house with a C&K Securit 700L alar

system. We have no instructions other than those on the flap of th control panel.

Yesterday, due to building alterations we had to relocate the contro panel, so sensibly we turned off the mains, and disconnected the backu battery so as not to damage the circuitry whilst the control panel wire wer disconnected and re-threaded through the wall. However afte reconnecting and re-applying power nothing works.

I have no lights on the control panel, and every key simply beeps. Does anybody know where i can get a copy of the installation engineering manual so that i can resolve this, i have qualifications i electronics, so you can imagine the frustration of finding onesel 'helpless'

-- paulfowler

Reply to
paulfowler

paulfowler wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@diybanter.com:

Paul,

Email me your home address and I'll send you photocopies of the manuals.

It will cost you a donation to any children's charity :-)

Terry W

Reply to
Terry W.

Try