Source for 2 inch sink plug

Hi

I'm in a rented house at the moment and the kitchen sink appears to have an old imperial plug hole that takes a 2 inch plug. Naturally the plug was nowhere to be found so I'm using one of those universal affairs that quite frankly is crap.

Does anybody know anywhere that still stocks this size? I've tried all the sheds locally and Google doesn't appear to be throwing up anything useful.

Reply to
Tony Hogarty

Its only a couple of quid to buy the plug&sink disperser(lost the name of it) and a simple unscrew the old one operation.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Indeed - this was going to be my next option if I can't find a suitable plug. Just hate the extra hassle and expense on a rented property.

Reply to
Tony Hogarty