seamless wash-basin/countertop

Hi all

I saw this seamless wash-basin/countertop on the Bathstore website. I like the seamless idea as it probably makes it easier to clean. However, at 1500mm it is about 120mm too long for my bathroom - does anyone know if this material can be readily cut? If not, does anyone know of similar seamless products from elsewhere? - I guess one can have something fabricated in Corian but that is very expensive..

thanks

Julian

Reply to
noos999