Countertop

My parents just bought a house. The owners said the countertops are corian-type, but not real corian. They look like corian though.

Has anyone ever heard of this type of countertop, and how do you clean it?

It is only two years old, and the owner's did not know the answer. There aren't any brochures.

Thanks.

Corinne

Reply to
Corinne

Corian is a brand name for solid surfacing. Just like Xerox is the brand name for a copier. If they said it's corian type, then I'd assume that you clean it the same way as Corian brand solid surfacing.

The house is only two years old? Surely they can contact the builder and ask. Didn't the owners know how to care for it?

Reply to
JennP