sealant for stone in bathroom

A friend of mine has had her bathroom walls and floor done out with Indian stone - looks good (including fossils of ferns!) But it's not currently sealed in any way.

The bathroom fitter was going to use this stuff

But as you can see it's out of stock.

Anyone know any other similar products? I reckon the most important bits to seal are floor and inside shower.

Reply to
Murmansk

Lithofin stain stop.

or the "plus" version:

John Rumm

Slightly troubling that the "fitter" does not know of another product?

Jim K

Reply to
JimK

Got it on my slate - works well - not too shiny and that dulls back and looks natural after a while.

Reply to
Tim Watts