Screwfix special offers

or

I bought 2 of the first link.

Now for some unexplained reason I was the ONLY customer in Screwfix and was able to talk to the staff. And the jolly fellow selling me my Sharpies said "that extra 99 pence for the two pack is to cover the cost of the packaging that you will throw away"

Reply to
ARW

bit steep, 50 p each in tesco

misterroy

Pack of 10 "Scipt" pens that look identical to the Sharpie pens are/were

89p in Aldi.
Reply to
alan_m

Poudland do packs of 10 too. No idea how they compare.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr