Help with painting

Hi everyone! I need you help and opinions. I am writing my thesis for a Dut ch paint manufacturer that wants to expand its business to the UK. Could yo u please help me out by filling out this questionnaire? Participation shoul d not take longer than 3 minutes. Thank you!

jgfleeuw

You have chosen a very bad time to ask people to click to an unfamiliar web site assuming you are genuine. And by the way multiple messages with varying titles to the same group raises suspicions further as you might imagine. The site could be legit, but it could be some clever way to get folk to get a virus. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

It's a legit site, but as you say he is going about it the wrong way.

Surveym> You have chosen a very bad time to ask people to click to an unfamiliar

Reply to
Bob Eager

Even prefixed with nl.

Not so sure. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

In message , Jasper van Leeuwen writes

Jasper, I have completed the survey. Good luck with your dissertation.

Reply to
Graeme