Screwfix Kinzo angle grinder

Sadly I don't own any £400 power tools. The single most expensive power tool I own is my recently purchased Makita (£280). This also happens to be the tool I use most. Almost everything else is Bosch, and in the £50-£150 bracket.

Reply to
Grunff

I see, maybe a blower or box fan would help to keep the dust out of the bearings, and make it easier to follow the cut at the same time.

True, but the living standards of their factory workers barely risen at all, especially considering where they started from. I'd happily pay a few quid more for a grinder if I knew the people making them were getting paid a living wage.

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C

Mmmmmm.........

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Very interesting. Spend 5.99 and get 2 sets of motor brushes (the one's in the grinder, and the spare set supplied). Throw the rest away. Much cheaper then £15+ I recently paid for a set of brushes for the shower pump.

Reply to
Steven Briggs

Yummmmm..........

Reply to
IMM

You will,need the grinder to grind them down.

Reply to
IMM

Like hammers?

Reply to