Screwfix

Surely they must be losing money using a minimium six pack purchase sale.

Some kithens will only accomodate two or three units of this size along with smaller units

listing.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

If they thought they could make more money selling a minimum of 3, 4 or 5 they would do so.

Reply to
Tony Bryer

I had always read it as a minimum 6 cabinets mix and match, not 6 each of every size required.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

The message from "The3rd Earl Of Derby" contains these words:

They're possibly trying to stop individuals for some reason, preferring to aim at the trade market. That is, after all, allegedly what they're there for!

Reply to
Guy King

You could be right? and it should be outlined like so if it is the case.

However what if someone gets a kitchen fitted using them units,6 months down the line one of the cabinets gets damaged for some reason and it needs replacing. Will they accomodate the sale of one unit sale?

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

True but these cabinets where made by Howdens so why would a tradesman buy from the middleman when he can go direct to the manufacturer and get them cheaper.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

He is, I just phoned them to check!

there is some more info here as well:

However what if someone gets a kitchen fitted using them units,6 months

Did not ask that, but I expect they would.

Reply to
John Rumm

>>> However what if someone gets a kitchen fitted using them units,6

for some reason the pdf file comes up then disappears.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

The link was to a web page not a PDF!

Reply to
John Rumm

It took me to the same URL I posted but right at the bottom of the page there was a PDF file on conditions to purchasing.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby