Screwdrivers

Have any of the sheds got a half decent set of screwdrivers, along the lines of 5 or 6 flat, philips and posidrive? They're going in my Mum's house so they don't need to be the best ever made, but I don't want one of those 50 screwdrivers for a tenner jobs made out of monkey metal.

Reply to
Doki

I've had decent Kamasa sets from Partco (a car parts place). This depends on your Partco though - the range they stock is a local choice, not national.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Which is the 'best' set to order on my monthly Screwfix Delivery?

Regards, Steve

Reply to
StevieBoy