Screw covers.

Those push on covers for CSK Pozi screws as found on some kitchen cabinets, etc. The smaller of the two commonly available, so about 12mm diameter. Loads on Ebay, but not the colour I need - dark grey. It's for the old car - has had the windscreen replaced and they lost some of the originals from the screen surround trim.
I know they could be painted at a pinch, but not had 100% success with this before, even using a primer and paint sold as being suitable.
--
*The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese *

eBay item number: 201136226457
There are plenty more searching eBay for "grey screw covers".
Cheers
--
Clive

The question is what shade of grey is it? Brian
--
----- -

As I said, dark grey. As opposed to light grey who everyone sells.
--
*Laugh alone and the world thinks you're an idiot.

Am 11.06.2018 um 16:23 schrieb Dave Plowman (News):

There are some more colours: https://www.screwcovercaps.com/products/befix-caps/
But: they say: 'not recommended for vehicles'
On 11/06/18 14:41, Brian Gaff wrote:

Oh, one of fifty.

Yup. Lots of colours I don't want. The one I do is dark grey.
--
*See no evil, Hear no evil, Date no evil.

Thanks. Amazon isn't somewhere I use much, so forgot it.
--
*Who are these kids and why are they calling me Mom?

Sadly nowhere near the right shade of grey. Very difficult to tell from online pics. I'd call it mid, rather than dark grey. So the search continues.
--
*Kill one man and you're a murderer, kill a million youand 're a conqueror.

yeah, screw them. I hate those bastards, they should go home and cove in their own country.