Screw covers.

Those push on covers for CSK Pozi screws as found on some kitchen cabinets, etc. The smaller of the two commonly available, so about 12mm diameter. Loads on Ebay, but not the colour I need - dark grey. It's for the old car - has had the windscreen replaced and they lost some of the originals from the screen surround trim.

I know they could be painted at a pinch, but not had 100% success with this before, even using a primer and paint sold as being suitable.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

eBay item number: 201136226457

There are plenty more searching eBay for "grey screw covers".

Cheers

Reply to
Clive Arthur

The question is what shade of grey is it? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Yup. Lots of colours I don't want. The one I do is dark grey.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

As I said, dark grey. As opposed to light grey who everyone sells.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Am 11.06.2018 um 16:23 schrieb Dave Plowman (News):

There are some more colours:

But: they say: 'not recommended for vehicles'

Reply to
Matthias Czech

Oh, one of fifty.

Reply to
Richard

or

any use?

Reply to
Peter Parry

Thanks. Amazon isn't somewhere I use much, so forgot it.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

yeah, screw them. I hate those bastards, they should go home and cove in their own country.

Reply to
TimW

Sadly nowhere near the right shade of grey. Very difficult to tell from online pics. I'd call it mid, rather than dark grey. So the search continues.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)