Screw

Check this out, someone is actually selling ONE woodscrew.

James Wilkinson Sword

replying to James Wilkinson Sword, Iggy wrote: Big deal. "Ladies of the Night" do it everyday. But, a wife is cheaper than both.

Reply to
Iggy

What are you on about?

This might assist you with posting to a newsgroup, albeit through a website:

- If you are sending a reply to a message or a posting be sure you summarize the original at the top of the message, or include just enough text of the original to give a context.

Reply to
Fredxxx

Dunno who Iggy is, but her post didn't even make it to my newsreader. I don't think I've killfiled it, perhaps it did something that triggered a rule, like using the followup header.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Actually its called humour I think but unfortunately, the thread ( get it?) is not really that funny. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

wrong on both counts :(

Reply to