Sandy Revisited...

I am entirely convinced Jude was helped along at the very least,, we can expect more for sure..
I also got a Sandy Hook sortof feeling from their last tornado,,, and alla theme floods and fires,, weather's gone bonkers or what..
http://www.secretsofthefed.com/haarp-engineering-frankenstorm-hurricane- sandy-caught-on-satellite-and-radar-video/
https://climateviewer.crowdmap.com/reports/view/444
Satellites in orbit
Description The following are the major satellites in earth orbit, that track and monitor the covert chemtrail spraying operations: NOAA series satellites, Nimbus, ADEOS1, EP, Terra, Aqua, Aura, ICESat, CALIPSO. There is an AVHRR sensor on the NOAA series satellites. It does a daily coverage of the global oceans, since 1981. There is a MODIS sensor on the Terra and Aqua satellite, as well as a TOMS sensor on the Nimbus, ADEOSI and EP satellite, which does daily coverage of global land and oceans, starting as early as 1997. They have been monitoring the loading and sizing and shaping of chemtrail spraying as well. There is a MISR sensor on the Terra and an OMI sensor on the Aura satellite, operating since 2000 and 2005 respectfully. The POLDER-1, -2, and PARASOL satellites have been monitoring chemtrail spraying dispursion on land and ocean since 1997. The TOMS sensor on the NIMBUS, ADEOSI and EP satellites have been monitoring the “absorbing aerosol index, the single-scattering albedo, and the absorbing optical depth on land and ocean". Also doing this at other times is the OMI sensor on Aura satellite, and the MISR sensor on the Terra satellite. They have been measuring the chemtrail absorption. The satellites that measure the loading, sizing, and shape of chemtrails are the GLAS sensor on the ICESat satellite (2003 to present for 3 months a year), and the CALIOP sensor on the CALIPSO satellite – from 2006 to present. CALIPSO and Aqua take coincident observations of the change in radiation (energy and heat) in a layer of the atmosphere. CALIPSO and CloudSat are highly complementary and together provide new, never-before- seen 3-D perspectives of how clouds and aerosols (CHEMTRAILS) form, evolve, and affect weather and climate.
We also need to discover all the HAARP satellites, and expose them.....
http://www.twikle.co.uk/suffolk-r-7079-22.htm
http://rezn8d.net/category/climate-engineering-exposed/
A hard Look at the Perils and Pitfalls of Geoengineering...
April 16 2013....
My Stuff Here,,,
http://www.flickr.com/photos/95107349@N05/with/10575553384/
Why did you noy yell anyone...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yfXgu37iyI

//////////////////////////////
On Wed, 30 Oct 2013 20:22:54 +0000, Scotch Mule. wrote:

Sum More,,,
I first came across the chemtrals in tha sky story on the internet of course,,,and thought,,Whacky tin hat stuff.... only in America...
And then I saw it for real above my head in Dumfriesshire....
It is not so obvious now, in October-November,,,the winter pattern seems to be different,, but you can believe what you see with your own eyes,,,I took loads of photos from May-June or thereabouts and posted them on flicker...
What I noticed forst was that the road verges in some places had gone crazy with weeds growing high right beside the road...
And then I remembered that Prince Charlie headed a let the verges grow grow campaign,,,,
And then I started to notice all the dead trees,, just sort of stopped in their tracks,,
Brown dead gingery beech trees and the summer had only just started... Aboutt the same time,, I noticed a white deposit on the windscreen of my van
Anso,, I started going out with my camera,,,,,About that time,, when I came back from Powfoot my old mom was near in a coma from sticky chest problem,,, it very nearly killed her... She's never been the same since...
,,,,,,
Not pissing about here,,,
I post stuff on flikr..
http://www.flickr.com/photos/95107349@N05/with/10575553384/
Takes some figuring though..
Scotch Mule. wrote:

You're right. Not just in America. We now have wacky tin hat stuff here too. I think yours has slipped.
--
Scott

On Wed, 30 Oct 2013 21:58:13 +0000, Scott M wrote:

,,,
When you connect the dots you might see the picture..
But Ho-Humm
Every one is entitled to ane blinkered opinions,,,
It is not a plague of wacky tin disease you is lookin at, it issa a plague of reality
of kennel cough or,, whooping cough,,, or tree diseases... Or even Discrete Crematoria,,,,
They are all useful trackers,,, google them for youselves...
,,,,,,,,,,,
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/suffolk/7553438.stm
Quarantine for cough rescue dogs
An animal rescue centre has had to stop re-homing dogs after an outbreak of a contagious disease.
All dogs at the RSPCA centre in Martlesham, Suffolk, will be quarantined for several weeks because of the outbreak of kennel cough.
The illness, which is a disease of the respiratory system and can prove fatal, only affects dogs, so cats and other animals can still be re-homed.
The centre's open day on 7 September will now take place on 5 October.
Infectious bronchitis - known as kennel cough - is caused by a mixture of viruses and bacteria and is passed easily from dog to dog by droplet infection.
Affected dogs develop a harsh, dry cough, may run a temperature and go off food.
In weak animals, kennel cough can sometimes be fatal.
No ,,,Not only in America..
http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20110319/NEWS01/703199951/-This-is-a- virulent-epidemic-
‘This is a virulent epidemic’ Mystery respiratory ailment in local canines raises alarm
March 18 2011
Area veterinarians are treating an increasing number of dogs for a particularly virulent, unidentified respiratory problem.
“We’ve seen probably 20 cases in the past couple of weeks,” Erin Conway at Durango Animal Hospital said this week. “We were treating for bordatella, but we know it’s not that because the dogs don’t respond to antibiotics and a cough suppressant.”
No one can say what is causing the dogs’ hacking cough, Conway said.
Meanwhile, the hospital recommends that dog owners keep their pets at home and not frequent dog parks, Conway said.
Stacee Santi, a veterinarian at Riverview Animal Hospital, said that an outbreak of kennel cough is not unusual among dogs, particularly in places where canines congregate.
“But this is not kennel cough, and it is a big deal,” Santi said. “We’re seeing it in dogs that have been vaccinated against bordatella.
“We’ve seen 40 cases in the past three weeks,” Santi said. “Six of those cases involved full-blown pneumonia, which puts the dog in the hospital in intensive care.”
Scotch Mule. wrote:

When you connect the dots you can draw any picture your imagination throws up.
--
Scott

On Wed, 30 Oct 2013 22:49:50 +0000, Scott M wrote:

Yer ,, well Ok... Try This,,
If you see,,, That the Italian Costa Concordia Captain is being prosecuted ...
and yet,, one is not presented with the other information facts,,, IE,, the mother company Carnival,,,, has been suffering from an endless stream of,,,, err,,,, bad luck..
along with many other shipping company's,,... they just sort of divert from course,,, land on uncharted rocks or go on fire or sumpthin,,,
Yo is either gonna connect the dots or are just blind stupid waiting for telly tellum to tell yes..
which not gonna happen..

Alt.conspiracy is over that-away. ------->
Tim

Another bleeding madman.
--
Today is Pungenday, the 11th day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3179
Human being; a spacesuit for a fish
On Wed, 30 Oct 2013 22:16:23 +0000, Huge wrote:

I only have to photo what I see above my own head to show what i claim...
Are you a social worker,..????£££££
On 30/10/13 22:45, Scotch Mule. wrote:

he is if course quite correct, as even Christopher Robin now understands. Now we are all six..
http://www.clarewind.org.uk/events-1.php?event9

--
Ineptocracy

On Thu, 31 Oct 2013 10:37:47 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

I read that UK has more wind farms the the rest of the world put together..
Im no fan of them,, in fact I hate the things,,,,
I came across this report a while ago, and thought the deck cargo was for the oil industry,,, but now,, I think its a windfarm kit,, ??..
Would they be arriving in Ipswich,, or do they make them down there...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-20669165
Fire on ship with 100 vehicles on board at Ipswich port
http://www.twikle.co.uk/suffolk-r-7079-22.htm
I noticed the guy with camera used the term,, "weeds" to describe trees,,,, Anyone know if this is an airforce term,,, Does this indicate familiarity,, that participant aircrew make the vidie..
Oh and here is another one i found with cool 3d cloud imagery..
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/2013-05-21-the-oklahoma-tornado-scott- stevens/
Scotch Mule. wrote:

Are there some tablets you've been prescribed that you've not been taking?
It's a video put together by a crank. Anyone who looks at a military airbase that exists primerily to support US planes, zooms in on a plane and says "See the USAF logo? Yep." as if he's proven something is three tokens short of a set of tumblers. Or finding a house on a nearby road and, zooming out to show, gasp, that it's next to the airbase(!!!!!!) is loopy. And putting the spooky key-on-piano strings backing from those crappy documentary programmes doesn't make it FACTUAL.
$DEITY, I must be bored to argue with a loonie tune.
--
Scott

On Wednesday, October 30, 2013 10:16:23 PM UTC, Huge wrote:

The problem with people like this, is they ruin it for everyone. They don't put their point across very well and anyone else trying to make a similar point, is lumped in to the same category.
Put stratospheric particle injection for climate engineering (SPICE) into Google and see how many of our universities (with government grants and linked to aerospace companies, Met Office etc.)
Here is just one example, there are many other Uni's involved.
http://www2.eng.cam.ac.uk/~hemh/SPICE/SPICE.htm
They're certainly planning on geoengineering and I wouldn't be surprised if governments are trialling chemtrailing.

Jesus, Captain Bonkers has fellow travellers.
--
Today is Prickle-Prickle, the 12th day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3179
Human being; a spacesuit for a fish
On Thursday, October 31, 2013 12:14:51 PM UTC, Huge wrote:

And there's none so blind that they won't open their eyes. Which part of the link did you not see, that they are looking to test putting sulphate prticles into the atmosphere and the government is funding it?

Yes, so? "They" are also talking about doing lots of other things.
So, do I believe "they" are doing large scale experiments on the general public which require huge conspiracies to cover up, or do I believe you're mad?
--
Today is Prickle-Prickle, the 12th day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3179
Human being; a spacesuit for a fish
On 31/10/13 14:50, Huge wrote:

TBH the two are not mutually exclusive.
;-)
--
Ineptocracy

On Thu, 31 Oct 2013 14:50:54 +0000, Huge wrote:

Congratulations,,,,,,,
You have won a well deserved bowl of Petunias...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpiwRN6OA2A

On Thu, 31 Oct 2013 23:14:57 +0000, Scotch Mule. wrote:

Snipped,, just to be clear,,
perhaps i should have said

You are also awarded a value added mystery bonus prize on this night of the Halloweeners,,,,
re Norwich,,(Origin of Spanish Slugg Rumour/.gov.survey)
http://www.funeralmap.co.uk/news/post/359-new-3m-crematorium-build- announced-in-norwich
New £3m Crematorium build announced in Norwich
Feb 18, 2013
After 18 months of negotiations, Cromer Town Council has revealed that Westerleigh Group wants to construct a £3m crematorium on land behind Cromer cemetery, reports the Norwich Evening News.
The agreement has already been drawn up, with Westerleigh set to sign a 99- year deal to lease two acres of land from the town council.
The council would get a significant annual fee from the Bristol-based business, enabling it to either reduce its annual precept or use the money for schemes to enhance the town.
David Pritchard, Cromer’s deputy mayor and chairman of the works and general purposes committee, has been leading the talks.
He said: “There’s definitely a need for this facility. People who live in Cromer and the surrounding area want to be either buried or cremated locally.
“This is good for the town, for the area, for the town council and for the residents.”
People in north Norfolk currently have to travel to St Faith’s or even King’s Lynn for cremations - journeys that take at least 45 minutes and add to the stress on a harrowing day.
Adrian Britton, Westerleigh’s development director, said a Cromer crematorium would increase choice, and be the closest option for people from Cromer.
He said: “We have long thought there was a need for a crematorium on the north Norfolk coast. St Faith’s is 20 miles away.
This is an extract – to view the full article please visit: http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news/ exclusive_3m_bid_to_build_a_crematorium_at_cromer_1_1929080
Toll yers,,, am not pissing about...
We've got a lurvely crematoria up here in Dumfriesshire...
Rouchan Loch i think its called,, they say you can go an watch rad sqirrels and teddy bears...
Yer ,,,dying is portrayed as almost fun nowadays...
On 31/10/13 23:46, Scotch Mule. wrote:

But with gas prices so high, how can they afford the gas chambers?

--
Ineptocracy