HOOVER Fridge/Freezer HF27C001 how to access the top control panel ?

HOOVER Fridge/Freezer HF27C001 how to access the top control panel ?

Just found the temperature set control has been knocked and broken ..

Q how to gain access to the top front panel, where the control is locate ?

Don's see any catches / screws ?

Thank's - Graham

Reply to
g0nbd

Angle grinder

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

Well, I can't find any photos of this model. All I can say is look for any plastic blank grommets, the screws will be under there. If as you say the control is in the top front panel, look for cleverly hidden joints. The control panel will pries out with care. Best bet is to get a repair man in, even if you get the control out you are going to struggle to get a new part. Best to Google the part.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

FFS JFG "HF27C00" some on ebay with multiple pics...

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

Yes the images are of the model I have , There is a plastic strip that looks like it might prize off , all the controls seem to simply pass through it , fast freeze button . light and temp set [now u/s]

Don't really have a problem with 'fixing' it , just dont want to snap/split the plastic , trying to get it off !

Tnx -G,

Reply to
g0nbd

Use a butter knife. It will come off.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

So far so good , the cover clips in , re set the stat and after 24 hrs freezer is past -25 C

Q one of the clip on front covers for the freezer baskets has seen better days , are these available as spares ???

Tnx -G,

Reply to
g0nbd