Safety goggle recommendations?

Every bit of dust from cutting wood or chipboard seems to make a bee- line for my eyes so I think it's time to upgrade the safety goggles.

Fed up of the cheap ones that cut into the bridge of your nose and don't seal effectively, so looking for some that are comfortable and well-sealing, indirect ventilation and -- if such a thing is possible

- resistant to steaming up.

Wearing with specs isn't necessary.

Was looking at these three from Screwfix (first pair also available at Wickes):

't mind paying =A314 for the expensive ones if they're genuinely worth it.

Any one any experience/recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
mike

I would not choose goggles. Rather some sort of full face protection like this:

Can happily wear simple dust protection (e.g. the disposable 3M ones) underneath. And spectacles.

Sure you want to protect your eyes. But the rest of your face can get injured as well. The full face protection also reduces the clean up time.

Reply to
Rod