Ryobi Strimer

My Ryobi Strummer has no spark and I suspect it needs a new coil (spark generator)?? Does anyone know of a source for spares for Ryobi garden tools Thanks E

Reply to
Leveled

E,

Try this site

I haven't read it, but it may be a starting point for you.

If that's not what you want - try typing -- ryobi spares -- into google.

Tanner-'op

Reply to
Tanner-'op

Any mower repair shop. I use Redblade Mowers near Southport. Ryobi seem pretty good for spares - there's a good parts catalogue (real paper) and most things seem to be orderable at sensible prices. Turn-around takes a week.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

My local shed gave me the name of the local authorised spares and fixer but they say that they are doing no more warranty and repairs as they are owed for bits by the main name.

A local repair merchant is a bit slow getting bits and they say that parts for Ryobi items sold by the local shed take longer to arrive than other parts - not that much longer a week or so rather than a few days.

Reply to
Paul Kelly